What’s the number one thing you look for when you’re searching for the perfect Wedding Vendor? Is it things like price, style, location, personality, etc? If you’ve been looking for a wedding vendor you’ve probably realized that it can be a little overwhelming at times and I’m here to help you in your search with my 5 best tips on finding the perfect vendor!
When looking for a wedding vendor you need to start with viewing their portfolio of work and reviews! This can show you who is authentic on the big day! We also encourage you to not just look at the cheap item!
1. Have a zoom meeting with your vendors, get to know them as people
2. Find people who have been in the industry!
3. Go with the company who makes the decision easy & breaks down the information.
4. Look for the style that will match your wedding colors and decor.
5. Find someone who you can have fun with on your big day!
I hope these little tips help you with your search. If you’d love to talk more about hiring us as your 1 stop shop to wedding vendors then shoot us a message! I have a few available appointments in the next week and would love to send you some more information to see if we’d be a great fit!